Troubleshooting Your Apple TV Not Connecting to WiFi
Are you having trouble while connecting Apple tv to the wifi? Well, you are not alone, many users come across wi-fi connectivity problems while using the Apple tv.
If you are unable to play videos or load content on Apple tv then it is likely to be because of an unstable internet connection.
If the Apple TV not connecting to wifi then you do not have to panic. You can follow the basic troubleshooting solutions mentioned here to resolve the problem immediately.
Basic Things to Check if Apple TV Not Connecting to WiFi
If you are having a hard time connecting Apple tv to the internet then there are some basic things that you need to check. Let us discuss them in detail here.
- Check the wireless network that you have chosen is correct.
- Also, check the network password is correct.
- The maximum distance between the Apple tv and the router is not more than 30 feet.
- Check the router is working properly.
- Try connecting another device with the router to make sure it is working.
How to Fix Apple TV Won’t Connect to WiFi
If you have checked in with the things mentioned above and still there is a problem but still the Apple tv not connecting to wifi then you need to follow the basic steps to resolve the issue.
- Power Cycle the Apple Tv: Often restarting the Apple tv can help in fixing some of the bugs and glitches. It can also help in resolving wifi connectivity issues with Apple tv. There are a couple of ways to do it.
- Open the Settings menu and then select the System option to restart the device.
- You can use the remote to restart the device.
- – For Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD: Press and hold the menu tv button.
- – For Apple 3rd Generation and others: Press and hold the menu and down button.
- Then you can unplug the Apple tv from the power source, for a few seconds. Then plugin again.
2. Update the Software for the Apple Tv: If you are seeing that the Apple tv not connecting to WiFi then the software may not be updated.
Here is how you can check for Apple tv for the update.
- Go to the Settings and then open the System.
- Then select for Software Update.
3. Check Network Settings: You can check the network settings of the Apple tv. Go to the Settings, open General, and select the Network.
You can refresh the connection and disconnect it. Then try reconnecting the network.
4. Restart the Devices: Often restarting the devices (Apple tv, router, and modem) can help in resolving Apple tv not connecting to the wifi issue.
- Go to the Settings and then select the System Restart option.
- Unplug the cable of the modem and the router from the power source. Then plugin the devices.
5. Contact the Technical Support Team: In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions that can help in resolving Apple tv not connecting to wifi.
You can get help from the experts to fix the wifi connectivity issue with the Apple tv.
You must get in touch with the technical experts to fix the problem immediately so that you can resume streaming on Apple TV again.
- 5 Ways to Fix Chromecast won’t connect to wifiHow to Fix Chromecast Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Issue? Google Chromecast is undoubtedly the first …
- 7 Ways to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet ConnectionHow to Fix No Internet Connection? It is one of the worst things to see no …
- 5 Ways to Fix Firestick Won’t Connect To WiFiHow to Fix Firestick Won’t Connect to WiFi? The Amazon Firestick is a great streaming …
- 5 Ways to Fix Roku TV Won’t Connect to WiFiWhy is Roku Not Connecting to WiFi? Are you having trouble connecting Roku to the …
- 5 Ways to Fix Apple TV Not Connecting To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Apple TV Not Connecting to WiFi Are you having trouble while connecting Apple …