How to Fix Asus Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi?
Asus laptops are famous in the market and are known for offering some of the best features of gaming. But many times you may find out that Asus laptop won’t connect to wifi.
This is a common issue that can be quickly resolved by following the troubleshooting solutions that we have mentioned here.
You can try reconnecting the Asus laptop with the wifi network and see if the problem is resolved or not. If not then you must know that this problem occurs because of several reasons.
You can come across such a problem because of multiple reasons some of which are mentioned below.
- WiFi feature is turned off.
- The laptop is unable to find the wifi network.
- There is some sort of security issue.
- Outdated or corrupted drivers.
- There is an issue with the adapter.
Troubleshooting Your Asus Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi in Windows 10
If you are using an Asus laptop and it just won’t connect to wifi in Windows 10 then there are some solutions that you can try to resolve the problem.
1. Check if WiFi Feature is Turned on: Check if the wifi feature on your Asus laptop is turned on. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
Here is how you can check the wifi feature in Windows 10.
- Open the Settings menu in Windows.
- Choose the Network and Internet option, and choose the wi-fi option.
- Then slide to turn on the wifi option.
Besides, you can also find the wifi button on the Asus laptop keyboard.
2. Place the Laptop close to Acess Point: If the wi-fi signals are weak and that is the reason why Asus laptop won’t connect to wifi then try placing the router closer to the access points.
Then press the connect button. If you are now able to connect the laptop to the wifi then the issue maybe with the laptop’s adapter. So, you will have to change it.
3. Select the ‘Forget Network’ Option: If you are still unable to connect the Asus laptop to the wifi then you can try forgetting the network and reconnecting.
Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Click on the wi-fi icon that you can find on the right side at the bottom of the screen.
- Right-click on the network name and choose the option to forget the network.
4. Restart the WLAN Feature: If you see that the Asus laptop won’t connect to WiFi Windows 10 then restarting the WLAN feature can help in resolving the issue.
Here is what you need to do.
- Open the Windows service center.
- Now run dialogue box will open and here you need to type services.msc.
- Then press the enter key.
- Go down and choose the WLAN option.
- Then run a quick restart.
5. Update the Drivers: Sometimes if you see that the Asus laptop won’t connect to wifi Windows 10 then it can be because the drivers are outdated.
Here are the steps that you can follow.
- Open the Device Manager option.
- Then in the run dialogue box type devmgmt.msc and then press the enter.
- Double-click to open the network adapter.
- Right-click on the adapter and then choose the update driver option.
- Then choose the option to automatically search for driver update.
Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can follow to resolve the Asus laptop won’t connect to wifi issue.
However, if the problem is still unresolved or you get stuck in between the steps then make sure to get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
- 5 Ways to Fix HP Laptop Won’t Connect To WiFi Windows 10Troubleshooting Your HP Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi HP laptop is one of the best laptops …
- 7 Ways to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet ConnectionHow to Fix No Internet Connection? It is one of the worst things to see no …
- 5 Ways to Fix Dell Laptop Won’t Connect To WiFi Windows 10Why is My Dell Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi? Dell laptop is one of the …
- 5 Ways to Fix Lenovo Laptop Won’t Connect To WiFi Windows 10How to Fix Lenovo Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi? Lenovo laptops are simply amazing as …
- 5 Ways to Fix Asus Laptop Won’t Connect To WiFi windows 10How to Fix Asus Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi? Asus laptops are famous in the …
- 5 Ways to Fix MacBook Won’t Connect To WiFiHow to Fix Macbook Won’t Connect to WiFi? MacBook is one of the best devices …