Troubleshoot Your Brother Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi?
If your Brother printer won’t connect to wifi then there are surely a couple of things that may have gone wrong with the printer.
But the good thing is that you can easily resolve this issue on your own as well.
Printers are one of the most important devices whether it is for personal or professional use.
Though Brother printer comes with some of the most amazing features and functions, sometimes you may come across wifi connectivity issues.
Here we have discussed in detail the troubleshooting solutions that can help in resolving the Brother printer wi-fi connectivity problem.
How to Fix Brother Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi
For the Brother printer to work properly it is important to connect it to the wi-fi network.
That is why the Brother printer must be connected to the network properly.
Here are some of the solutions that you need to follow to resolve the wi-fi connectivity issue.
1. Restart the Printer and WiFi Network: If there is a wi-fi connectivity issue then you need to restart the network to fix this problem.
Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Turn off the printer and also unplug the power cable.
- Now, restart the wi-fi router.
- Also, make sure to restart the modem.
- Turn on the printer again.
- Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds.
- Open the wireless settings menu for the printer.
- Select the network name and connect the printer to the network.
2. Connect using the WPS Method: If the Brother printer won’t connect to wifi then try connecting to the network using the WPS method.
Here is what you need to do.
- Search for the WPS button on the wi-fi router.
- Press the setup wireless button on the router.
- Now, you will see that the LED light on the router starts to blink.
- Press the WPS button on the printer. This will run the wi-fi setup mode on your printer.
- Now, wait for a confirmation message.
- Check the wi-fi LED light on your printer as it indicates that the wi-fi setup is complete.
3. Update the Drivers of the Printer: If the drivers of the Brother printer are outdated or corrupted then the Brother printer won’t connect to wifi.
If the wi-fi is working then there are chances that the driver is having a problem. So, make sure to uninstall the drivers.
Then download and install the latest version of the drivers from the website or CD drive that came with the printer.
4. Reset the WiFi Network: The connectivity issue in the printer can be resolved by resetting the wi-fi network.
Here is what you need to do.
- Open the settings menu of the printer.
- Choose the Network option.
- Select reset network option.
- Press 1 to confirm the reset.
- The printer will start the reset process.
- Once the reset is complete the printer will restart.
- Try connecting the printer to the wi-fi again.
5. Get Help from the Experts: In this blog, we have mentioned in detail the solutions that you can try to fix Brother printer won’t connect to wifi.
But if the problem persists and you need help then make sure to get in touch with the printer technical support team for help and assistance.
- 5 Ways to Fix HP Printer Won’t Connect To WiFiWhy is My HP Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi? Is your HP printer won’t connect …
- 7 Ways to FIx Canon Printer Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Canon Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi Are you having a problem Canon printer won’t connect …
- 5 Ways to Fix Brother Printer Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshoot Your Brother Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi? If your Brother printer won’t connect to wifi then …
- 5 Ways to Fix Epson Printer Won’t Connect To WiFiWhy is My Epson Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi? If you have an Epson printer, …
- 7 Ways to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet ConnectionHow to Fix No Internet Connection? It is one of the worst things to see no …