Why is My Epson Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi?
If you have an Epson printer, then you would know that it is very important to connect the printer to a wifi network properly.
Otherwise, it will show you issues and errors. It can be very frustrating to see that the Epson printer won’t connect to wifi.
You may see that the printer is offline or the printer is not responding, these errors occurs when there is a wi-fi connectivity issue.
Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can follow to resolve the wifi connectivity problem with the Epson printer.
You can follow the troubleshooting solutions to fix the issue immediately.
How to Fix Epson Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi
There are a couple of solutions that you can try to fix the wifi connectivity issue while using the Epson printer.
So, here is what you need to do.
1. Restart the Devices: Before starting with changing the settings of the router or the printer you must try to restart the devices first.
So here is what you need to do.
- Unplug the wi-fi router and wait for a minute.
- Reconnect to the wi-fi.
- Now turn off the Epson printer for a minute.
- Restart the printer and then reconnect to the wifi.
2. Check WiFi Signal Strength: When the Epson printer won’t connect to wifi then you need to check the signal strength of the network.
- Check the signal strips, if there are two or less then it means that the printer is receiving poor wifi signals from the access points.
- In such a situation, try moving the router and the printer closer to each other.
- Also, move any obstacles or physical obstructions that may be blocking the wi-fi signals.
- Limit the use of other devices that are connected to the network.
3. Update the Router Firmware: In many cases, if the firmware software of the router is not updated to the latest version then you will come across Epson printer won’t connect to wifi problem.
Updating the firmware helps in resolving vulnerabilities, bugs, and technical glitches.
4. Factory Reset the Network Settings: Other than router issues, you may also see the Epson printer fails to connect to wifi because of an issue in the printer’s network settings.
So you can follow the steps mentioned below to factory reset the network settings.
- Turn on the printer and open the menu.
- Then open the settings menu and go to the factory reset option.
- Choose the network settings from the list and press ok.
- Then the printer will now restart and the reset is complete.
5. Get Help from the Experts: You can follow the solutions mentioned above to resolve the Epson printer won’t connect to wifi problem.
However, if this does not work or you are stuck in between the steps, then getting help from the experts is the best solution.
So, get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
- 5 Ways to Fix HP Printer Won’t Connect To WiFiWhy is My HP Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi? Is your HP printer won’t connect …
- 7 Ways to FIx Canon Printer Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Canon Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi Are you having a problem Canon printer won’t connect …
- 5 Ways to Fix Brother Printer Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshoot Your Brother Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi? If your Brother printer won’t connect to wifi then …
- 5 Ways to Fix Epson Printer Won’t Connect To WiFiWhy is My Epson Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi? If you have an Epson printer, …
- 7 Ways to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet ConnectionHow to Fix No Internet Connection? It is one of the worst things to see no …