Troubleshooting Your iPad Won’t Connect to WiFi
To make the best use of an iPad it must be connected to the wi-fi. However, many times you may see that the iPad won’t connect to wi-fi. This is a common issue that occurs when there is wither problem with the wi-fi network or with the iPad itself.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can try to resolve the problem with the iPad wi-fi connectivity. So make sure to read on.
How to Fix iPad Won’t Connect to WiFi
If you see that your iPad is unable to connect to the wifi then restarting the router can help in resolving the issue.
But if this does not work then you need to follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned here to fix the issue.
- Check the WiFi Router and Modem: It is possible that either the wi-fi router is not transmitting signals or the iPad is not receiving the wi-fi signals.
This can be the reason for the issue so here is what you can do.
While most of the time router and modems are one but sometimes they can be different as well.
If the router and modem are different then check and make sure it is working properly.
Perform a soft reset by unplugging the device and then plugging it back in again.
- Check the WiFi Connect is Enabled on the iPad: The second thing that you need to do is the iPad won’t connect to wi-fi is to make sure the wi-fi feature is turned on.
To check this here is what you need to do.
Open the Settings menu.
Then select the wi-fi option.
If the wifi is turned off the slide the toggle to turn it on.
If you have selected preferred wi-fi then it should show up.
If not, then you will see a list of wifi networks.
Tap on the network to connect.
Then enter the password.
- Reset the Network Settings of iPad: If you have tried following the solutions mentioned above but nothing seems to work then you can try resetting the network to fix the issue.
So, here is what you need to do.
Open the settings menu.
Then go to the General column.
Rap to select the reset option at the bottom.
Then select reset network settings.
You will be prompted to enter the passcode.
- Forget the Network: If the iPad won’t connect to wifi still then you can try forgetting the network to fix the issue.
So, here are the steps that you need to follow.
Go to the Settings.
Then click on the wifi option.
Here you will see the option to ‘forget the network’.
Then open the settings menu again and then open the wi-fi option.
Here a list of networks will appear.
Then choose the network and enter the password to connect.
- Restart the iPad: If the solutions mentioned above are still unable to resolve the iPad won’t connect to wifi then the easiest things to do is to restart the device.
So, how to restart the iPad? Here is what you need to do.
Press and hold the volume button and the button at the top.
Now you will see a power off slider appear on the screen.
Drag the slider.
Wait for 20-30 seconds.
Now, press and hold the button at the top for a few seconds to turn on the iPad.
These are some of the easiest solutions that can help you fix iPad won’t connect to wifi. But if the problem is still unresolved or you get stuck in between the steps then make sure to get help from the technical experts.
So, get in touch with the technical support team for more information and step by step assistance.
- 5 Ways to Fix Kindle Won’t Connect To WiFiWhy is My Kindle Won’t Connect to WiFi? Kindle is a great device for those …
- 7 Ways to FIx Echo Dot Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Echo Dot Won’t Connect to WiFi? Amazon Echo is one of the best …
- 5 Ways to Fix Google Home Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Google Home Won’t Connect to WiFi? Google Home is a perfect addition for …
- 5 Ways to Fix PS4, PS5 won’t connect to WiFiTroubleshooting Your PS4/PS5 Won’t Connect to WiFi? There is nothing more annoying than seeing your …
- 3 Ways to Fix Xbox One Won’t Connect To WiFiWhy is my Xbox Won’t Connect to WiFi? If you are having trouble connecting the …
- 3 Ways to Fix iPhone Won’t Connect to WiFi – iphone 6, 7, 8, X, 11, 12Why is My iPhone Won’t Connect to WiFi? Are you having trouble accessing the wifi …
- 5 Ways to Fix iPad Won’t Connect to WiFi – ipad Air, ProTroubleshooting Your iPad Won’t Connect to WiFi To make the best use of an iPad …