Why is My Kindle Won’t Connect to WiFi?
Kindle is a great device for those who enjoy reading books. However, for the Kindle to work properly, it must be connected to an active internet connection.
Otherwise, you are likely to come across Kindle won’t connect to wifi problems.
If your Kindle is not able to connect to the wi-fi then there can be several reasons for it.
However, this problem must be resolved quickly so that you can resume using the Kindle back again.
Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that can help you with Kindle not connecting to wi-fi problems.
Troubleshooting Your Kindle Won’t Connect to WiFi
If you are having trouble connecting Kindle to the internet then do not worry about it.
There are a couple of solutions that you can try to resolve this problem.
1. Restart the Device: The first and the easiest thing that you can do is to resolve the Kindle not connecting to the wi-fi problem.
So, here is what you need to do.
- Press and hold the power button of the Kindle for 30-40 seconds.
- Turn on the device and try reconnecting it to the wi-fi network.
In some cases, a quick restart is all you need to resolve the problem with the Kindle.
However, if the problem is unresolved then you must follow the next steps to fix the issue.
2. Update the Kindle: If the Kindle is not updated to the latest version then you will see that the Kindle is having a hard time connecting to the wi-fi.
So make sure to update the Kindle to the latest software.
3. Reset the Router: If the solutions mentioned above are unable to fix Kindle won’t connect to wifi issue then resetting the router can help you fix the problem.
You can change the IP address from DHCP to static IP. For this, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Turn off the router.
- Then erase the DSCP records from the system.
4. Check the WiFi Details: Often if you have entered incorrect SSID and the password then you will face issues while trying to connect to the network.
So, while trying to connect Kindle to the wifi it is important to select the correct network along with a password.
5. What Else Can you do?: If you have tried the solutions mentioned above but still Kindle won’t connect to wifi then here are few things to check.
- Restart the wi-fi connection and go down. Here choose the wireless option and then select the wi-fi icon.
- Press and hold the power button of the device for 30 seconds for a quick restart.
- Use Chanel ranging from 1-11.
- Move Kindle closer to the router.
- Restart the router and the modem.
In this blog, we have mentioned some of the most effective solutions that can help you with Kindle won’t connect to the wifi problem.
But, if the issue is unresolved and you need help then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
- 5 Ways to Fix iPad Won’t Connect to WiFi – ipad Air, ProTroubleshooting Your iPad Won’t Connect to WiFi To make the best use of an iPad …
- 3 Ways to Fix iPhone Won’t Connect to WiFi – iphone 6, 7, 8, X, 11, 12Why is My iPhone Won’t Connect to WiFi? Are you having trouble accessing the wifi …
- 7 Ways to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet ConnectionHow to Fix No Internet Connection? It is one of the worst things to see no …
- 3 Ways to Fix Xbox One Won’t Connect To WiFiWhy is my Xbox Won’t Connect to WiFi? If you are having trouble connecting the …
- 5 Ways to Fix PS4, PS5 won’t connect to WiFiTroubleshooting Your PS4/PS5 Won’t Connect to WiFi? There is nothing more annoying than seeing your …
- 5 Ways to Fix Google Home Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Google Home Won’t Connect to WiFi? Google Home is a perfect addition for …
- 7 Ways to FIx Echo Dot Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Echo Dot Won’t Connect to WiFi? Amazon Echo is one of the best …
- 5 Ways to Fix Kindle Won’t Connect To WiFiWhy is My Kindle Won’t Connect to WiFi? Kindle is a great device for those …