Troubleshooting Your LG TV Won’t Connect to WiFi Problem?
You are all set to watch the big-game or binge-watch your favorite TV show on your LG smart tv, but you see that the LG tv won’t connect to wifi.
Experiencing connection failure is common while using smart TVs. But, the good part is that this problem can be easily fixed if you follow the troubleshooting guidelines properly.
If you see that the LG tv is having a hard time connecting to the internet, then the first thing you need to check if the network information that you have entered is correct.
However, before knowing the troubleshooting solutions that can help you get rid of the problem, you need to know what exactly is causing the issue.
What Cause WiFi Connectivity Issue with the LG Smart TV?
So, what are the reasons for LG smart tv won’t connect to wifi? When there is a connectivity issue while using a smart tv, there are several reasons that may result in the problem.
Most of the smart tv connectivity issues can be fixed simply by rebooting the tv and the router. However, to avoid LG tv wifi not working problem there are a few things that you need to check.
- Make sure the distance between the router and the LG tv is not more than 30 feet.
- Make sure while the LG tv is in use, there are fewer devices connected on the same network.
- If the wi-fi signals are weak then you can use a wifi extender to boos the existing network.
- Try connecting the LG tv directly to the router using an ethernet cable.
Solutions to Resolve the LG TV not Connecting to WiFi
Regardless, of what the cause for the LG tv connection issue is, there are some troubleshooting solutions that you can follow to fix the problem.
- Check the WiFi Network Connection: The first thing that you need to do is to check the internet connection. Unstable and poor network coverage is one of the main reasons for LG tv not connecting to the wifi issue.
If any other device is unable to connect to the network, then the problem is not with the tv but the network. So, you need to troubleshoot the network to fix the problem.
- Restart the TV: The basic troubleshooting step is to turn on/off your tv. The smart TVs hardly come with a hard reset button.
So, you manually need to unplug the tv from the power outlet and wait for 2-3 minutes. Then restart the tv and check if the problem is fixed or not.
- Unplug the LG TV: Easiest yet effective solutions to fix LG smart tv won’t connect to wifi automatically.
Simply, take out the plug of the tv from the wall, and wait for a minute. Now, plugin again. These are the steps to soft reset the LG tv, and in some cases, it can help in fixing wifi connectivity issues.
- Check Network Details: You need to make sure that the wifi details that you have entered are correct. Check the tv is connected to the correct network and the password that you have entered is correct.
- Restart the Router: To fix the LG tv won’t connect to the wifi problem you need to troubleshoot the router. Restarting the device is one of the easiest yet most effective solutions. Restarting the router does help in fixing glitches and bugs.
- Update the Software: Updating the software of the device is an important step and must be done from time to time. Open the settings menu and check for any available updates.
- Factory Reset to Default Settings: In case nothing seems to work, the factory reset is what you need to do.
However, it should always be considered as the last resort because the settings for the tv will be restored to default. For this open the Settings menu and then open General Settings. Here choose Reset to initial settings option.
- Get Expert Help: Losing a wifi connection on your smart tv is one of the most annoying issues. However, you can surely fix it by following the troubleshooting solutions mentioned above.
But if still, the LG smart tv won’t connect to wifi then make sure to get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
- 7 Ways to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet ConnectionHow to Fix No Internet Connection? It is one of the worst things to see no …
- 5 Ways to Fix Panasonic TV Not Connecting To WiFiHow to Fix Panasonic TV Not Connecting to WiFi? Panasonic has one of the best …
- 5 Ways to Fix TCL Roku TV Won’t Connect to WiFiWhy My TCL Roku Won’t Connect to WiFi? Problem Solved Is your TCL Roku TV …
- 5 Ways to Fix HiSense TV Won’t Connect to WiFiHow to Fix HiSense TV Won’t Connect to WiFi? While using smart Tvs the internet …
- 5 Ways to Fix Sony TV Not Connecting To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Sony TV Not Connecting to WiFi Issue Sitting with your friends over a …
- 5 Ways to Fix Samsung TV Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi Problem Samsung is a well-known company that …
- 7 Ways to Fix LG TV Won’t Connect to WiFiTroubleshooting Your LG TV Won’t Connect to WiFi Problem? You are all set to watch …
- 5 Ways to Fix Vizio TV Won’t Connect To WiFiVizio TV not Connecting to WiFi: Step by Step Guide Is Your Vizio TV Won’t …