Why is Linksys Router Not Connecting to the Internet? Problem Solved
Linksys router is a provided an uninterrupted wireless network for your personal and official needs. Without any doubt, wi-fi is one of the most important things that you can have for your home or office.
It helps you get all the activities done on the internet without any hassle. Besides, you can connect gadgets to the Linksys router and enjoy high-speed internet.
Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can try to fix Linksys router not connecting to the internet. You can follow these troubleshooting solutions to fix the problem quickly.
But if you are in a hurry and not a tech-savvy person, then getting in touch with the technical support team is also a great option to consider.
How to Fix Linksys Router Not Connecting To Internet
To use the Linksys router without any issue it must be connected to the internet. So, here are a few things that you need to check.
Turn off the wireless function and then connect the computer to the router.
Now, restart the computer and check the internet connection.
If the internet is still not working then try restarting the router.
Check the LED lights on the router and make sure the internet is stable.
Troubleshooting Your Linksys Router Not Connecting To Internet
If the basic solutions mentioned above are not able to resolve the problem with the Linksys router then you need to perform troubleshooting solutions that can help in fixing the issue. So here is what you need to do.
- Check the Distance: To make sure the wireless network works properly make sure the computer is in the range. Besides, wireless interferences can also be the reason for poor signals from the router. To resolve wireless interference, it is always recommended to change the channel.
- Verify the WiFi Details: While connecting to a wi-fi network you need to enter details like password and SSID. If you are seeing that Linksys router not connecting to the internet then it can be because of changed wireless security settings. So, to make sure everything is correct you must check the router’s security settings.
- Outdated Firmware: Firmware must be updated from time to time as it helps in fixing bugs and technical glitches. If Linksys router is not connecting to the internet and none of the devices can connect to the router then you must check if a firmware update is available. So, update the firmware of the router and check if the problem is fixed or not.
- Outdated Adapter Drivers: The computer performance is way better if the adapters are outdated to the latest version. That is why you must update the drivers of the adapter when needed.
- What Else can you do?: Apart from the solutions mentioned above there are a couple of other things that you can do.
Power cycle the devices.
Check for internet connection.
Check the cable connections that are connecting to the router.
Check the internet settings.
Factory reset the router.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can follow the solutions to resolve the Linksys router not connecting to the internet.
But if these solutions are unable to fix the problem with the Linksys router then you must get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance. They will guide you step by step to fix the problem immediately.