How to Fix Macbook Won’t Connect to WiFi?
MacBook is one of the best devices launched by Apple. However, many times the users may come across a problem like Macbook won’t connect to wifi.
There are many reasons why your Macbook may not connect to the wifi. If you are seeing a similar issue then do not worry and follow the steps mentioned below to fix the issue.
There are a series of reasons why your Macbook may not connect with the wifi. However, you can easily resolve this problem simply by following the solutions mentioned here.
Troubleshooting Your Macbook Air or Pro Won’t Connect to WiFi
Many times you may see that the Mac just won’t connect to the wifi, this can happen because of poor signal strength and many other reasons.
If you are having a problem while connecting the Macbook to the wifi then there are some obvious reasons for it. Some of them are mentioned below.
- There is an issue with the router.
- There an outage with the internet service provider.
- There is a problem with the wifi network.
In this guide, we have discussed in detail the solutions that can help you with Macbook Air won’t connect to wifi problem.
1. Restart the Macbook: The first troubleshooting solution that can help you with a wifi connectivity issue.
Restarting the Mac can help in clearing cache and temporary glitches and other problems with the software.
2. Check Apple WiFi Recommendations: When you try to connect Mac to a wifi connection then Mac’s operating system checks for related issues.
If there is any issue found then your suggestions, in the wifi menu.
If you are unable to see any recommendation then it means Apple is unable to find any issue and you need to proceed further to fix Macbook won’t connect to wifi problem.
3. Remove the Apps that are Logged in: If you have followed the steps mentioned above but still there is a problem then you can try the steps mentioned below to fix the issue.
Login items is an app that opens up automatically. But if you remove it, then it won’t open up automatically and it can help in fixing Macbook Pro won’t connect to wifi. So, here is what you need to do.
- Click on System Preferences and then open Users & Groups.
- Click on login items.
- You can check all of the applications.
- Then click the (-) sign.
4. Update the Operating System: Glitches in the OS can result in wifi connectivity issues while using Mac. To avoid such problems make sure the operating system is updated to the latest version.
But before updating the OS make sure to save the data and files. Here are the steps that you need to follow to update the OS X.
- On the top left corner of the Macbook click on the top left corner.
- Then open the App Store.
- Choose the update tab option.
5. Forget the Network: If you are still seeing that the Macbook won’t connect to wifi then forgetting the network can help in fixing the problem.
For this, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open System Preferences option.
- Then click on the Network option.
- Now choose the wifi network list and then select the advanced option.
- Choose the network that you want to forget.
- Press the (-) and then click to remove.
Here are the solutions that you can follow to resolve Macbook Pro/Air won’t connect to wifi. But if you are unable to fix this issue and need help then make sure to get help from the experts.
Get in touch with the technical support team for more information and assistance.
- 5 Ways to Fix HP Laptop Won’t Connect To WiFi Windows 10Troubleshooting Your HP Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi HP laptop is one of the best laptops …
- 7 Ways to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet ConnectionHow to Fix No Internet Connection? It is one of the worst things to see no …
- 5 Ways to Fix Dell Laptop Won’t Connect To WiFi Windows 10Why is My Dell Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi? Dell laptop is one of the …
- 5 Ways to Fix Lenovo Laptop Won’t Connect To WiFi Windows 10How to Fix Lenovo Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi? Lenovo laptops are simply amazing as …
- 5 Ways to Fix Asus Laptop Won’t Connect To WiFi windows 10How to Fix Asus Laptop Won’t Connect to WiFi? Asus laptops are famous in the …
- 5 Ways to Fix MacBook Won’t Connect To WiFiHow to Fix Macbook Won’t Connect to WiFi? MacBook is one of the best devices …