Troubleshooting Your Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi Problem
Samsung is a well-known company that is famous for offering top-notch electronic products. Samsung smart TVs offer a high-quality screen that is easy to connect.
However, like any other device, it is also common to come across Samsung TV not connecting to a wifi problem.
It is quite frustrating to see smart to see your smart device keeps losing wi-fi connection. Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can try to resolve the wi-fi connectivity issue with your Samsung smart tv.
What Causes is Samsung Smart TV not Connecting to WiFi Problem?
Some reasons may result in wi-fi connectivity issues while using the Samsung TV. So we before knowing the troubleshooting solutions let us discuss in detail these causes.
- If the Samsung tv is turned off using the remote for more than 15 minutes then it can corrupt the network settings.
- So, you will have to reset the network connection to fix this issue.
- If the firmware is not updated to the latest version then it can result in a connectivity issue.
- If the DNS settings of the Samsung smart tv are configured incorrectly then it can result in Samsung TV internet connection problems.
- So, while trying to connect the tv to the router, it will show errors and issues.
How To Fix Samsung TV won’t connect to WiFi
Here we have discussed some of the most basic troubleshooting solutions that you can try to resolve the connectivity issue with the Samsung smart tv.
- Restart the Samsung TV: The Samsung smart tv has a technical bug because if the tv is turned off using the remote for more than 10 minutes then the network settings get corrupted.
So, restarting the Samsung smart tv can help in fixing this issue.
- Turn on the Samsung tv for a few minutes.
- Unplug the cable from the power socket rather than using the remote to turn it off.
- Now wait for a couple of seconds and restart it.
2. Restart the Router: Sometimes if you see that Samsung tv not connecting to the internet then it can be because of changing DNS settings.
That are blocking the tv from connecting to the internet. So, restarting the router can help in fixing this problem.
- Turn off the power of the router.
- Now, wait for a couple of seconds and turn it back on.
- Wait, for the router to load internet settings. Now, you can check and see if the wi-fi connectivity issue is fixed or not.
3. Try Changing the Internet Connection: If the Mac address of the TV is blocked by the router, then you will see Samsung smart tv won’t connect to wifi.
So, by following the steps mentioned below you can check if this is the reason for the problem.
- Turn on the Samsung tv and open the Settings menu.
- Turn on the mobile hotspot.
- Check the available connections list, and select the mobile hotspot.
- If the Samsung tv connects to the mobile hotspot, then most likely the Mac address for the TV is blocked by the router.
4. Update the Firmware: Samsung tv’s firmware must be updated to add new features and fix flitches and bugs.
If the firmware is not updated then you will experience Samsung tv wifi not working problem.
Usually, Samsung tv checks for updates after 24 hours but you can also manually check for firmware updates from the settings menu.
5. Perform a Hard Reboot: You can also hard reboot the Samsun tv to fix the connectivity issue with the device. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Press and hold the power button on the Samsung tv remote for 10-15 seconds.
- Release the power button once you see the Samsun logo on the tv screen.
- Check and see if rebooting helps in resolving the wi-fi connectivity issue.
These are some of the solutions that you can follow to fix the Samsung TV not connecting to the wifi issue.
But if nothing seems to work, and you are confused what else you can do? Then do not worry and mess things up. Make sure to get in touch with the technical experts for more information and help.
- 7 Ways to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet ConnectionHow to Fix No Internet Connection? It is one of the worst things to see no …
- 5 Ways to Fix Panasonic TV Not Connecting To WiFiHow to Fix Panasonic TV Not Connecting to WiFi? Panasonic has one of the best …
- 5 Ways to Fix TCL Roku TV Won’t Connect to WiFiWhy My TCL Roku Won’t Connect to WiFi? Problem Solved Is your TCL Roku TV …
- 5 Ways to Fix HiSense TV Won’t Connect to WiFiHow to Fix HiSense TV Won’t Connect to WiFi? While using smart Tvs the internet …
- 5 Ways to Fix Sony TV Not Connecting To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Sony TV Not Connecting to WiFi Issue Sitting with your friends over a …
- 5 Ways to Fix Samsung TV Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi Problem Samsung is a well-known company that …
- 7 Ways to Fix LG TV Won’t Connect to WiFiTroubleshooting Your LG TV Won’t Connect to WiFi Problem? You are all set to watch …
- 5 Ways to Fix Vizio TV Won’t Connect To WiFiVizio TV not Connecting to WiFi: Step by Step Guide Is Your Vizio TV Won’t …