Why My TCL Roku Won’t Connect to WiFi? Problem Solved
Is your TCL Roku TV Won’t Connect to WiFi? Troubleshoot now. TCL TVs are known for offering great picture quality along with an amazing set of features.
With TCL Roku the users can enjoy streaming different types of content that are available on popular streaming channels.
However, like any other smart tv, even TCL Roku TV can start acting a bit strange at times. Problems like TCL Roku TV Won’t Connect to WiFi are common among the users.
If you are having a wi-fi connectivity issue while using the TCL Roku tv then do not worry about it as this problem can be quickly resolved.
You can follow the basic troubleshooting solutions mentioned here to fix the problem.
Troubleshooting Your TCL Roku TV Won’t Connect to WiFi
There are a couple of reasons why you may come across connectivity issues while using the TCL Roku TV. Most of the time, this problem occurs when the router is not working.
Here are some of the troubleshooting solutions that you can try to fix TCL Roku tv is not connecting to wifi.
- Check the LED status on the TV: If the tv is turned on then you shall see the LED on the bottom of the tv is white and stable. To confirm this, you need to point the remote towards the tv and press any button.
Once you press the button and the LED blinks then proceed with the next step. If not, then it means that the TV is turned on but is not responding to the remote.
If the TV is not receiving power then make sure to check the tv is receiving a constant power supply.
- Check Cable Connections: Make sure to check all of the external devices that are plugged into the tv have a proper connection with the right port.
Also, make sure it is turned on. Unplug the cable connections and reconnect it is required. Replace the ethernet cable if required.
- Restart the TCL Roku TV: IF you see that the TCL Roku TV won’t connect to wifi still then often a quick restart can help in fixing the issue.
Press the power button on the tv and take out the plug from the power outlet. Wait for 20-30 seconds and then a plugin.
- Reset the Network Settings of the TV: Resetting the network settings can help in fixing TCL Roku TV won’t connect to wifi problem. It will erase the wi-fi settings from the TCL Roku tv software database.
So, reconfiguring the network settings may help in resolving the issue. Here is what you need to do.
- Go to the TCL Roku tv settings menu.
- Then select Advanced System Settings.
- Choose TCL Roku Tvs network connection.
- Then select the Reset Settings option.
5. Factory Reset the TCL Roku TV: If the solutions mentioned above are not able to resolve the wi-fi connectivity issue then you will have to reset the tv.
You can find the force reset option from the settings menu.
In this blog, we have covered the troubleshooting solutions that can help in resolving TCL Roku TV won’t connect to wifi problem.
But if this does not help in fixing the issue then you must get in touch with the technical support team for a complete solution and more information.
- 5 Ways to Fix Vizio TV Won’t Connect To WiFiVizio TV not Connecting to WiFi: Step by Step Guide Is Your Vizio TV Won’t …
- 7 Ways to Fix LG TV Won’t Connect to WiFiTroubleshooting Your LG TV Won’t Connect to WiFi Problem? You are all set to watch …
- 5 Ways to Fix Samsung TV Won’t Connect To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi Problem Samsung is a well-known company that …
- 5 Ways to Fix Sony TV Not Connecting To WiFiTroubleshooting Your Sony TV Not Connecting to WiFi Issue Sitting with your friends over a …
- 5 Ways to Fix HiSense TV Won’t Connect to WiFiHow to Fix HiSense TV Won’t Connect to WiFi? While using smart Tvs the internet …
- 5 Ways to Fix TCL Roku TV Won’t Connect to WiFiWhy My TCL Roku Won’t Connect to WiFi? Problem Solved Is your TCL Roku TV …
- 5 Ways to Fix Panasonic TV Not Connecting To WiFiHow to Fix Panasonic TV Not Connecting to WiFi? Panasonic has one of the best …
- 7 Ways to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet ConnectionHow to Fix No Internet Connection? It is one of the worst things to see no …